Rain likely in 4 districts, dry climate in rest of U’khand
The climate would be generally dry in most parts of Uttarakhand on Sunday except in four districts- Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag and Pithoragarh. As per the forecast issued by the regional meteorological centre, there would be very light to light rain and thunderstorm in some parts of these districts on Sunday. The sky would remain partly cloudy to clear across the state on the day.
In Dehradun, the sky would be mainly clear to partly cloudy on Sunday, though there is no possibility of rain on the day, as per the Met department’s forecast. While there would be a slight rise in the minimum temperature the maximum temperature would remain nearly the same. As per the forecast, the maximum and the minimum temperatures would be in the neighbourhood of 28 degree Celsius and 11 degree Celsius respectively on the day.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Saturday were 28.2 degree Celsius and 10.1 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 29 degree Celsius and 10.1 degree Celsius at Pantnagar, 15.6 degree Celsius and 4.2 degree Celsius at Mukteshwar and 17.4 degree Celsius and 6 degree Celsius at New Tehri.
Sunday, 17 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019