RaGa constitutes screening committee for LS candidates
The Congress president Rahul Gandhi has constituted a screening committee for making a panel candidates for the five Lok Sabha seats of Uttarakhand. The committee would be headed by the Congress Working Committee (CWC) member and in- charge of Uttarakhand unit Anugrah Narayan Singh. The co- in-charge of Congress Rajesh Dharmani, Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) president Pritam Singh, the leader of the Opposition in state Assembly Indira Hridayesh and AICC general secretary (organisation) Venu Gopal would be the members of the committee.
Speaking of the matter, the state Congress vice- president Surya Kant Dhasmana said on Friday that the screening committee would do the scrutiny and screening of the applications of the aspirants for all the five Lok Sabha constituencies and constitute a panel of candidates.
Saturday, 02 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019