RaGa constitutes screening committee for LS candidates
The Congress president Rahul Gandhi has constituted a screening committee for making a panel candidates for the five Lok Sabha seats of Uttarakhand. The committee would be headed by the Congress Working Committee (CWC) member and in- charge of Uttarakhand unit Anugrah Narayan Singh. The co- in-charge of Congress Rajesh Dharmani, Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) president Pritam Singh, the leader of the Opposition in state Assembly Indira Hridayesh and AICC general secretary (organisation) Venu Gopal would be the members of the committee.
Speaking of the matter, the state Congress vice- president Surya Kant Dhasmana said on Friday that the screening committee would do the scrutiny and screening of the applications of the aspirants for all the five Lok Sabha constituencies and constitute a panel of candidates.
Saturday, 02 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019