In a review meeting with the officials of the districts, the State minister for Women Empowerment and Child Development, Rekha Arya directed officials to publicise information about the government schemes and programmes related to orphans and destitute women across the State. According to Arya, it is necessary to be extremely sensitive toward such children and women who have been isolated from society and hence, they should be helped and benefit through various government schemes. The idea of providing a training programme to the staff of child shelter homes and others to bring the positive changes in children psychologically was also discussed in the meeting.
Besides this, the sponsored programmes for children in several districts were also reviewed by Arya. Among the officials from various districts of the State, the director of Dehradun women welfare directorate, Yogendra Yadav and the chief probation officer (CPO) Mohit Chaudhary also attended the meeting.
Friday, 07 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020