PRSI to hold 40th national PR conference in Dehradun in Dec
Delegation meets minister Dhan Singh Rawat regarding the conference
Office bearers of the Doon chapter of Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) met Minister of State Dhan Singh Rawat regarding the 40th National Public Relations Conference to be held in Dehradun from December 8 to 10.
Rawat said that public relation is a very effective medium to boost the folk culture of Uttarakhand and tourism. He said that national public relations conference would prove helpful in the cultural and economic development of the state.
It would also help in informing the public about the activities and public welfare schemes of the state government. Participants from across India and abroad attending this conference will also get an opportunity to know Uttarakhand, Himalaya and the Ganga from close quarters.
He assured PRSI Doon chapter all possible help from the state government.
The PRSI D00n chapter head Vimal Dabral informed that in the presence of the chief minister, the conference in Dehradun will be attended by PR professionals from across India and abroad along with other experts.
The theme of this conference is based on the Himalaya and Ganga. PRSI Dehradun office bearers including secretary Anil Sati, Amit Pokhriyal, Suresh Bhatt and others were also present on the occasion. read more posts…
Wednesday, 14 November 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Latanoprost Veneto Economico | Farmacie Economiche Online November 23, 2019
- Dove Acquistare Ivermectin Generico Online * Farmacia Rimini November 23, 2019
- Sconto Warfarin Senza Prescrizione. prezzo di marca Warfarin November 23, 2019
- Requip Generico A Buon Mercato Online | www.pioneeredge.in November 23, 2019
- Noroxin Per Corrispondenza November 23, 2019