A property dealer was found murdered at Shuklapur area of Vasant Vihar on Monday morning. The body of the deceased, Jai Karan Rautela with five gunshot wounds was found in the Shuklapur village. Rautela was a cousin of the in- charge of Kotwali police station, S S Negi. A large number of police personnel, including SP Rural Sweta Chaubey, arrived on the spot for investigation.
As per the police investigation, the deceased had some dispute with his business partner. The family members of the deceased are learnt to have told police that he had gone to Prem Nagar market on Sunday night from where one Bablu Godiyal, who was also his partner in property business, had met him along with some others. The SP Rural said that a man hunt has been launched to nab the culprits.
Tuesday, 19 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019