Sunday, 11 March 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
Taking a stern view of the alleged harassment in Haridwar jail and mobile phones being found among the jail inmates, the State administration has set up an inquiry committee.
The committee would submit its report within seven days. Dwelling on the matter, the principal secretary Home, Anand Vardhan said that the additional inspector general Jail would head the committee and it would have the additional district magistrate (ADM) Haridwar, CMO Hardiwar and SP City Haridwar as the members. The committee would thoroughly probe whatsApp video which went viral and the alleged use of mobile phones by the inmates, he said.
You might also like
- Moto E7 Plus with dual rear camera launched in India for Rs 9,499 September 24, 2020
- Bihar DGP quits, likely to take electoral plunge September 24, 2020
- Actor Poonam Pandey’s husband gets bail in assault case September 24, 2020
- Rohit stars in Mumbai Indians’ 49-run win over KKR September 24, 2020
- Rafale offset pact flouted: CAG September 24, 2020