Actress Priyanka Chopra said that she always wanted to add singer and husband Nick Jonas’ name to her own, and says it doesn’t take anything away from her identity.
Priyanka changed her Instagram handle to Priyanka Chopra Jonas after getting married to him in December. She opened up about her decision when she appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to promote her Hollywood Netflix film Isn’t It Romantic.
“I always wanted to add his name to mine because I feel like we are becoming family. And I’m a little traditional and old school about that,” said she.
The actress also said it doesn’t “take away my identity. He gets added to who I am.”
Thursday, 07 February 2019 | Team Viva
You might also like
- Bihar heatwave claims 61 lives, 3 districts hit June 17, 2019
- Pak’s rain gambit fails to tame dominant India June 17, 2019
- Modi’s fresh push for polls at one go June 17, 2019
- Doctors agree to Didi parley with rider June 17, 2019
- Rajasthan’s Suman Rao crowned Miss India World 2019 June 17, 2019