Actress Priyanka Chopra said that she always wanted to add singer and husband Nick Jonas’ name to her own, and says it doesn’t take anything away from her identity.
Priyanka changed her Instagram handle to Priyanka Chopra Jonas after getting married to him in December. She opened up about her decision when she appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to promote her Hollywood Netflix film Isn’t It Romantic.
“I always wanted to add his name to mine because I feel like we are becoming family. And I’m a little traditional and old school about that,” said she.
The actress also said it doesn’t “take away my identity. He gets added to who I am.”
Thursday, 07 February 2019 | Team Viva
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019