In the alleged case of rape with the then minor girl, which was registered in cantonment police station during 2017, the victim is missing since May 30.
Parents of the girl had filed a missing person complaint on the same day and expressed suspicion on the accused against whom the alleged rape case is under trial.Superintendent of Police (city) Shweta Choubey said, “The case was registered immediately on May 30. We have spoken with the family. The investigation is ongoing.”
Station House Officer of cantonment police station, inspector Nadeem Athar said, “The girl is paramount to the case under trial. We are trying to trace her.
The family has expressed doubts on the accused in the alleged rape case, but so far we have no positive clue on that. We are constantly keeping an eye on the accused as well,” he added.
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019