Police prevent Youth Cong workers planning to show black flag to Shah
Police arrested the Youth Congress activists who were planning to show black flags to the BJP president Amit Shah on Saturday. The members of the Youth Congress had earlier assembled at the Rajiv Bhawan-the State Congress head office.
When they were about to rally to the Parade Ground-the venue of Amit Shah’s programme-police intervened and prevented them from moving forward. The president of the district Youth Congress Robin Tyagi and others tried to break through the police barricade, but they were arrested and taken to Suddhowala jail from where they were released in the evening.
Sunday, 03 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019