Perfetti group provides facilities to school under CSR
Various facilities provided by Perfetti Van Melle under its corporate social responsibility for government primary school in Dhimri block were recently inaugurated by the state’s education minister Arvind Pande. The works facilitated included repair and beautification of the school, drinking water and cooking facility along with toilets for girls and boys.
The facilities were inaugurated by the minister along with Perfetti managing director Rajesh Ramakrishnan. The minister appreciated the effort undertaken by the Perfetti group, stating that it was aimed at improving the level of education among poor children. The school principal in-charge Vikas Sharma said that the group had adopted the school in 2017 and since then various facilities were provided every year for the betterment of the students. He further said that the students had appreciated the uniform, shoes and sports materials among other aids provided by the group to the school periodically.
Sunday, 10 February 2019 | PNS | Pantnagar
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019