Perfetti group provides facilities to school under CSR
Various facilities provided by Perfetti Van Melle under its corporate social responsibility for government primary school in Dhimri block were recently inaugurated by the state’s education minister Arvind Pande. The works facilitated included repair and beautification of the school, drinking water and cooking facility along with toilets for girls and boys.
The facilities were inaugurated by the minister along with Perfetti managing director Rajesh Ramakrishnan. The minister appreciated the effort undertaken by the Perfetti group, stating that it was aimed at improving the level of education among poor children. The school principal in-charge Vikas Sharma said that the group had adopted the school in 2017 and since then various facilities were provided every year for the betterment of the students. He further said that the students had appreciated the uniform, shoes and sports materials among other aids provided by the group to the school periodically.
Sunday, 10 February 2019 | PNS | Pantnagar
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019