Perfetti group provides facilities to school under CSR
Various facilities provided by Perfetti Van Melle under its corporate social responsibility for government primary school in Dhimri block were recently inaugurated by the state’s education minister Arvind Pande. The works facilitated included repair and beautification of the school, drinking water and cooking facility along with toilets for girls and boys.
The facilities were inaugurated by the minister along with Perfetti managing director Rajesh Ramakrishnan. The minister appreciated the effort undertaken by the Perfetti group, stating that it was aimed at improving the level of education among poor children. The school principal in-charge Vikas Sharma said that the group had adopted the school in 2017 and since then various facilities were provided every year for the betterment of the students. He further said that the students had appreciated the uniform, shoes and sports materials among other aids provided by the group to the school periodically.
Sunday, 10 February 2019 | PNS | Pantnagar
You might also like
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019
- Issue show-cause notice to polluting factories, HC directs UEPPCB June 14, 2019
- Waste segregation, decentralised composting to start in all Govt colonies June 14, 2019