With the fate of 52 candidates which were in fray in all the five Lok Sabha seats sealed in the EVMs after end of voting on Thursday evening, the Pradesh Congress Committee president and Congress candidate from the Tehri Lok Sabha constituency Pritam Singh has exuded confidence stating that Congress candidates would win from all the seats of Uttarakhand. Talking to The Pioneer, Singh said, “The people of Uttarakhand have voted today after analysing the works of last five years of the BJP led NDA government at Centre and two years of rule of BJP government in the state. Since both these governments have taken a string of anti people decisions, the people of the state waiting to bring a change have voted against BJP.’’ He added that information coming from all parts of the state indicate that the Congress candidates are winning in all the five Lok Sabha constituencies of the state comfortably.
Friday, 12 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019