In an inquiry related to previous financial year, the principal chief conservator of forests, Jai Raj has suspended Haridwar range officer Sharan Pal Singh Kunwar on Thursday. The director of Rajaji national park and tiger reserve PK Patro informed that Kunwar had been suspended regarding some financial issues.
On the basis of complaint lodged by local activists in March 16, the PCCF suspended Kunwar for usurping government funds and irregularities practiced in Chillawali range of Haridwar, said Patro.
Friday, 04 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Needed, full-time chief August 11, 2020
- Atmanirbhar raksha August 11, 2020
- Sachin Pilot’s ghar wapsi August 11, 2020
- Pranab tests Covid positive, flooded with ‘get well soon’ August 11, 2020
- Covid-19 count jumps past 10 K mark in U’khand August 11, 2020