In an inquiry related to previous financial year, the principal chief conservator of forests, Jai Raj has suspended Haridwar range officer Sharan Pal Singh Kunwar on Thursday. The director of Rajaji national park and tiger reserve PK Patro informed that Kunwar had been suspended regarding some financial issues.
On the basis of complaint lodged by local activists in March 16, the PCCF suspended Kunwar for usurping government funds and irregularities practiced in Chillawali range of Haridwar, said Patro.
Friday, 04 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Return of maryada November 11, 2019
- (no title) November 11, 2019
- Guv invites Sena as BJP says no November 11, 2019
- gay dating sites November 11, 2019
- Four factors via the internet online casino can be better than experiencing Netflix November 11, 2019