Friday, 08 June 2018 | PNS | Haridwar–
No matter how hi-tech the yoga guru Baba Ramdev may have become in pushing his sales online through e-tailers and Patanjali Samriddhi shopping cards, the newly opened ‘Patanjali sweets shop’ has left its mark in the local market. Patanjali has started a ‘mithai shop’ outside Patanjali Food and Herbal Park at Padartha village where ten products are initially available on the counter. Very soon more outlets would open in Patanjali Phase 1, 2 and Yog Gram, say the marketing team members.
Speaking to The Pioneer, store manager Dinesh Kumar said, “Our preparations are made in pure ghee. Most of the commuters going to Laksar area for work prefer purchasing sweets from Patanjali shop with their trust in the brand remaining intact.” Besan Barfi is the most preferred choice, added Dinesh while sitting on the counter of the shop which was opened three days ago.A la carte, the Patanjali sweets shop offers sweets at lower than the market prices. For instance, one piece of ‘Ras Malai’ is priced at Rs 15 while Khoya barfi is sold for Rs 280 for a kg and Chaina Rasbari for Rs 200 for a kg among host of other items available.
While the Ayurvedic food products like Patanjali Amla Candy, Chatpata Chuara have list of benefits attached to them these sweet meats are yet to get dosage indications. One may binge on as per one’s own taste buds and stomach capacity, said Acharya Balkrishna, the managing director of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd with a smile.
You might also like
- CE Corner: Intercourse therapy when it comes to twenty-first century: Five growing guidelines November 18, 2019
- Choose Into the future utilizing Internet Casino craps Match November 18, 2019
- 3 secure shares to relax and play the CBD Craze November 18, 2019
- I Became adoringly obsessed With My mate November 18, 2019
- Sania is real in a sea of fakeness: Parineeti Chopra November 18, 2019