Actress Parineeti Chopra’s confessions of a depressive phase in her life have gone viral. The actress recently described the phase as the ‘worst time of her life,’ and said she went into a shell.
“The end of 2014 and the year 2015, those one-and-a-half years were the worst time of my life. Two of my films, Daawat-e-Ishq and Kill Dil were released back-to-back and didn’t work,” she said.
She talked about this in an interview while promoting her forthcoming film, Jabariya Jodi. “I just took life into my own hands because I thought if I go into this pit I will never come out again,” said she.
Thursday, 08 August 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Parineeti admits being depressed August 8, 2019
- Swaraj of spirit August 8, 2019
- Pak expels Indian envoy, halts trade August 8, 2019
- RBI cuts rate by 35bps to spur growth August 8, 2019
- PM, Advani join commoners in tearful adieu to Sushma August 8, 2019