OSD’s wife expires, MLA & Edu secretary test positive
Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has expressed grief at the demise of Varsha Goniyal Bhatt, the wife of his officer on special duty (OSD) Urba Dutt Bhatt. She was suffering from Covid-19 and breathed her last at a hospital in Dehradun. Bhatt himself has also tested positive for Covid-19 and is undergoing treatment. The chief minister also wished him a speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, the Khanpur MLA Pranav Singh ‘Champion’ and Education secretary R Meenakshi Sundaram have also tested positive for Covid.
Friday, 11 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020