Taking cognisance of the repeated complaints about the fault in gear lever, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) has stopped the operation of the 125 new buses bought from Tata company on different mountainous routes.
Managing director of UTC, Ranvir Singh Chauhan said that it a serious problem, because of which they have sent a letter to the company representatives concerned about the problem. The operation of all 125 buses has been stopped by immediate effect.
He further said that taking cognisance of the present situation they will be taking any decision after the investigation by a third party, for which Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) has been contacted.
It is also pertinent to mention here that after two buses of UTC were issued challan of Rs one-one lakh each for not being able to show pollution certificate in Delhi, MD Chauhan has ordered all buses of BS-3 engine to be pollution certified in the time period of three months. One of the buses is from Rishikesh and another from Rudrapur depot. It is also important to mention here that MD Chauhan has ordered Assistant Regional Manager (ARM) of all depots to ensure that buses going to Delhi have proper PUC certificates. If any bus fails to certify in the three months’ time period then the ARM concerned will also be held responsible.
Friday, 29 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Strattera Pharmacie En Ligne Francaise Pas Cher * Pharmacie Ermont December 16, 2019
- Viagra France | Seulement 100% Qualité | Livraison dans le monde entier (1-3 Jours) December 16, 2019
- Prix Ampicillin En Pharmacie. avis Principen en ligne December 16, 2019
- Viagra Soft Pharmacie En Ligne Canada Sans Prescription | Acheter Médicaments En Ligne Espagne December 16, 2019
- Achat Vardenafil En Ligne – Options de paiement flexibles – Pharmacie En Ligne 24 Avis December 16, 2019