On the instructions of the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) Kusum Chauhan, the Tehsil administration seized four dumpers in the Ibrahimpur area on Sunday night.
According to the officials, the state faces revenue loss due to owners of some stone crushers flouting the rules. Large dumpers coming from the neighbouring state bring raw material to stone crushers leave with processed materials in a manner which results in the stone crusher owners avoid paying the actual fee amount. Th revenue department faces considerable loss due to this practice. When the SDM came to know about this, she instructed her subordinates to stop the black marketing of mined materials by taking swift action, following which the revenue department team swung into action.
According to information provided by official sources, the dumpers which were seized were reportedly carrying raw materials from Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh to Buggawala. They were spotted near the stone crusher at Ibrahimpur. The SDM stressed that the black marketing and illegal mining activity will not be tolerated at any cost and that strict action will be taken against the owners of stone crushers found guilty of involvement in illegal activities.
Tuesday, 15 January 2020|PNS|Haridwar
You might also like
- Atal Innovation Academy to come up in U’khand- Nishank January 14, 2020
- Officials seize four dumpers from Ghaziabad January 14, 2020
- Mobile phone ban in colleges January 14, 2020
- Arrangements in place for Makar Sankranti Snan today January 14, 2020
- Organic farming, cluster agriculture to increase income of farmers- CM January 14, 2020