NSUI submits plaint against PM Modi at local Police station
Alleging corruption in the Rafale fighter jet deal, the National Students Union India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress submitted a complaint against Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Dalanwala police station here on Monday. The district president of NSUI, Aditya Bisht said that the Rafale deal has remained mired in controversies from its inception and in this deal, PM made changes to provide benefit to his friend. He said that recent development in which the union Government has submitted in the Supreme Court (SC) that some documents of the defence deal have got stolen from the Defence Ministry clearly indicates that this theft was planned to safeguard the Prime Minister.
Alleging direct involvement of PM Modi in the theft of Rafale documents, the NSUI leaders said in the compliant that a case should be registered against PM as the issue relates with a sensitive issue like national security. NSUI leaders Udit Thapliyal, Rajesh Bhatt, Himanshu Rawat, Amit Mamagain, Akshat Bhatt and others.
Tuesday, 12 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019