NSUI forces closure of Uttaranchal Ayurveda College
Wants that the HC order on fee refund should be followed
In support of the agitating students of the private Ayurveda colleges, the activists of the National Students Union of India (NSUI) forced closure of the Uttaranchal Ayurveda College located on Old Mussoorie road on Wednesday.
The students led by the state president of the NSUI, Mohan Bhandari assembled outside the college and sat on a Dharna. The students later forced a lockout in the college. Addressing the students, Bhandari said that the private colleges should accept the order of Uttarakhand High Court on fee refund without delay.
He said that the NSUI would enforce closure of Patanjali University on Thursday and continue the protest till the orders of the court are implemented.
Thursday, 07 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- gay dating sites November 11, 2019
- Four factors via the internet online casino can be better than experiencing Netflix November 11, 2019
- Bulbul kills 10 in Bengal, 1.8L evacuated November 11, 2019
- JP Nadda to reach Doon on Nov 15 November 11, 2019
- MP Tirath Singh Rawat & others hurt after car flips over November 11, 2019