General Manager (GM) of Northern Railways, TP Singh inspected Dehradun Railway station after visiting Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) on Sunday. Later in the evening, he issued directions to railway officers for the smooth operation and tight security of the Dehradun railway station. He also spoke to the railway employees union members.
Dehradun railway station superintendent, Sitaram Sonkar said, “The general manager visited the railway station along with the Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) Tarun Prakash. Before that he visited MDDA and later in the evening he spoke with railway employees union.”
It is pertinent to mention here that MDDA and railway authorities together are working on the beautification and renovation of Dehradun railway station.
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019