The Union Human Resource Development minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched the Vijay Bharat campaign of Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) online. Expressing his view, the minister said that with knowledge, innovation and creativity, the Atmanirbhar Bharat and Make in India initiatives will take India to the top of the global arena in the post-Covid period. Appreciating PRSI’s attempts to raise awareness regarding the pandemic, he said that the virus can disturb human life for some time more and to tackle this, it is important to also spread correct information on the issue. He stressed on the need for being calm, patient and contemplative at a time when uncertainty and instability has affected societies and economies around the world. Nishank also appreciated the work being done by the Central government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
PRSI national head Ajit Pathak informed that Vijay Bharat campaign will entail launch of second phase of awareness campaign regarding Covid-19, focusing on ‘one nation, one agenda, one voice’, building brand India, boosting the nation’s ambitions, playing a role in building a sense of national pride and providing a platform to people for giving their best.
Tuesday, 07 July 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020