Nilesh Shah to hold ‘She Talks’ session for FICCI Flo members
Focus on financial empowerment for women
Nilesh Shah, the managing director of Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co Ltd, would conduct a talk session titled ‘She Talks’ with the women of FICCI Flo on November 22. The session would focus on financial empowerment for women, informed the chairperson FICCI Flo Shilpi Arora.
“Nilesh has over 25 years of experience in the capital markets and market- related investments. He has managed funds across equity, fixed income securities and real estate for local and global investors. This is the first time he is coming to Uttarakhand and we are pleased to welcome him,” Arora added.
The session is being held by FICCI Ladies Organisation in association with Kotak Life Insurance and Balaji Investment & Consultant. Ruchi Jain, director Balaji Investment and the committee member FLO Uttarakhand, would also be present during the session. Informing about ‘She Talks’, Ruchi Jain said that the session would be held at Four Points by Sheraton and it is meant to boost financial empowerment of and impart knowledge to the women at large. read more posts…
Wednesday, 21 November 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019