Never wanted to be a hero’s sidekick: Kangna
Three-time National Award winning actress Kangana Ranaut makes no bones about ruling the industry with her craft, and says she always wanted to be somebody who is not a hero’s sidekick.
Do the labels pressurise Kangana?
“I don’t think so. When you finally get what long for, you shouldn’t take it as a liability, isn’t it? I have always wanted to be somebody who is not the hero’s sidekick because when there is a big hero in the film you are just a sidekick. So, now that the time has come, I don’t see it as a liability,” Kangana said.
Monday, 02 September 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- BJP & Cong look forward to breaking trend in Roorkee poll November 21, 2019
- Govt disposing off assets of transport corporation – Dhasmana November 21, 2019
- CM approves new NCC battalion in Uttarkashi November 21, 2019
- Lithuanians register genealogy in Haridwar November 21, 2019
- PMHS announces schedule of elections November 21, 2019