Never wanted to be a hero’s sidekick: Kangna
Three-time National Award winning actress Kangana Ranaut makes no bones about ruling the industry with her craft, and says she always wanted to be somebody who is not a hero’s sidekick.
Do the labels pressurise Kangana?
“I don’t think so. When you finally get what long for, you shouldn’t take it as a liability, isn’t it? I have always wanted to be somebody who is not the hero’s sidekick because when there is a big hero in the film you are just a sidekick. So, now that the time has come, I don’t see it as a liability,” Kangana said.
Monday, 02 September 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- 8 Opp MPs suspended for Session September 22, 2020
- Covid-19 tally climbs to 41777 in U’khand September 22, 2020
- Ministers, MLAs tested for Covid-19 September 22, 2020
- Agitation of docs, nurses could derail health services September 22, 2020
- Cong supports agitating doctors & nurses September 22, 2020