Negi recommends using microbiology labs for Covid-19 test
The chairperson of State Commission for Protection of Child Rights (SCPCR) Usha Negi wrote a letter to the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat stating that the state government can use the microbiology laboratories of several colleges and universities of Uttarakhand to test the Covid-19 suspected patients. In her letter, Negi mentioned that due to the increasing number of Covid-19 patients and limited resources at the disposal of the state government, several citizens are unable to get tested for Covid-19 on time.
She further mentioned that the said laboratories also have sufficient staff, therefore, she suggested CM to use these laboratories to speed up the process of Covid-19 testing in the State. She requested the CM in her letter to consider this proposal to improve the rate of testing amid the current pandemic in State.
Wednesday, 17 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020