Actress Yami Gautam says her “josh (passion)” is always very high. From Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman — everyone’s going around using the “How’s the josh?” punchline from film Uri: The Surgical Strike.
Yami walked the ramp for Gauri & Nainika at the Lakme Fashion Week 2019. She tripped multiple times due to her superfluous tulle gown, but not once did she let go of her confidence on the ramp.
“It can happen with anyone. I am not the first one. Even internationally, these things happen. The whole point is that whether in life or on the ramp, the show must go on,” said Yami.
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019