Actress Yami Gautam says her “josh (passion)” is always very high. From Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman — everyone’s going around using the “How’s the josh?” punchline from film Uri: The Surgical Strike.
Yami walked the ramp for Gauri & Nainika at the Lakme Fashion Week 2019. She tripped multiple times due to her superfluous tulle gown, but not once did she let go of her confidence on the ramp.
“It can happen with anyone. I am not the first one. Even internationally, these things happen. The whole point is that whether in life or on the ramp, the show must go on,” said Yami.
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019