Mutual fund allows variety of investment styles for investors
One of the good things about investing in stock markets through mutual funds is that investors can get a variety of flavours to make their investments and plan their financial goals, said Shashank Jain, director, Balaji Investments.
He further said that mutual fund allows an investor a variety of investment styles and strategies for investors to profitably use.
Within the many investing models such as growth, value, contra, GARP prevailing in India, special situations remains the least explored among the Indian investors. Globally, this is a sizable category while in India it remains the road less travelled, Shashank Jain further said.
“The NFO for the Fund is open from December 26, 2018 to January 09, 2019 and will be available in Growth & Dividend option. The Fund will be benchmarked against Nifty 500 Index and the minimum application amount is set at Rs.5,000/- and thereafter in multiple of Re.1,” he further said.
Monday, 07 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019