The State Meteorological Centre has announced that the southwest monsoon has withdrawn from entire Uttarakhand on Friday. The withdrawal line of monsoon now passes through Forbesganj, Daltonganj, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Ahemdabad and Naliya.
The Centre has also forecast that on Saturday the weather will be mainly clear to partly cloudy. Dry weather is likely to prevail in Uttarakhand.
In the provisional capital of Uttarakhand, the weather will be mainly clear to partly cloudy towards evening.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 31 degree Celsius and 17 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile on Friday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the State were 30.5 degree Celsius and 16.7 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 31 degree Celsius and 16.9 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 18.8 degree Celsius and 10.3 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 21 degree Celsius and 12.4 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Saturday, 12 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- How Exactly To Clean Guide to Free Online Games. November 15, 2019
- Thaumaturgist Of Ounce Slot machine Sport With regard to Selling November 15, 2019
- BJP seeks Rahul’s apology,Cong ex-chief demands JPC November 15, 2019
- SC’s clean chit to Rafale deal again November 15, 2019
- Conduct third-party evaluation in SAGY villages: CM November 15, 2019