Modi’s Mann ki Baat influences lakhs of citizens- CM
After listening to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Mann ki Baat on Sunday, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat said that the talks of the prime minister have so far influenced lakhs of citizens.
In an informal interaction with media persons after listening to PM Modi’s Mann ki Baat at the chief minister’s residence, Rawat said that inspired by the PM’s talk there has been a positive change in the thinking of lakhs of people. Their mentality has changed from “me to us”. Rawat said that talks are able to influence only when there is uniformity in mind, speech and action. “Our prime minister’s similarity in thought, word and deed is very impressive and it influences the lives of lakhs of people.
This time, the prime minister spoke of sharing the happiness of festivals with those without resources, honouring girls in the form of goddess Lakshmi and also about building a nation free of substance abuse of garbage. He also spoke about maintaining politeness and enthusiasm in life. All citizens of the nation agree with what the prime minister has said. We will have to become aware and make our contribution for the development of the nation,” said the chief minister.
Monday, 30 September 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Panchayat polls: BJP acts against 40 members September 30, 2019
- Hridayesh to sit on day-long protest fast today September 30, 2019
- Be a heart hero, say doctors on World Heart Day September 30, 2019
- Rains likely to continue till first week of October September 30, 2019
- Modi’s Mann ki Baat influences lakhs of citizens- CM September 30, 2019