The State Meteorological Centre has isued a yellow warning for moderate to dense fog which is likely to occur in some parts of the State on Monday. The districts of Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar are likely to experience it in early morning hours during the next 24 hours, as per the forecast issued on Sunday.
The overall weather for the State is going to be partly to generally cloudy. Dry weather is likely to prevail in the majority of the places of the State. Meanwhile, weather in the provisional State Capital Dehradun is going to be mainly clear on Monday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 26 degree Celsius and 8 degree Celsius respectively here.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded in various towns of the State on Sunday were 25.2 degree Celsius and 7.3 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 19.4 degree Celsius and 6.6 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 14.2 degree Celsius and 3.0 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 16 degree Celsius and 3.4 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Monday, 04 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019