Model UN and Youth Parliament concludes at Law College
Two-day intra State Model United Nations (MUN) and Youth Parliament- Shabdarth, concluded at the Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University on Sunday. More than 150 participants from top 10 universities and colleges participated in the events. Director Abhishek Joshi was the chief guest at the valedictory session.
The college principal and dean Rajesh Bahuguna informed that two committees- model UNHRC and joint session were constituted for the competition. The model UNHRC saw discussions on various sub-agendas including laws related to LGBT community and social problems faced by them. Various delegates discussed the condition and rights of LGBT. Further issues like framing of laws and rights for LGBT community were brought to light. The joint session of model parliament was focused on a discussion on media trial and fake news. The winners included Tushar Shukla, Bhavya Sharma, Kanishka Vaish and Parth Narayan Singh in model UNHRC and Kshitiz Singh, Yash Mishra, Kushagra Mishra and Nimit Saroha in the joint session.
Monday, 18 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Model UN and Youth Parliament concludes at Law College November 18, 2019
- Villagers seek protection from raiding elephants November 18, 2019
- 22-year-old dies in road accident November 18, 2019
- Soddisfazione 100% garantita. Dove Posso Ordinare Linezolid Senza Ricetta November 18, 2019
- Ordine Atenolol. Acquisto farmaci generici. Farmacia Trento Online November 18, 2019