MLAs to also initiate awareness campaign against polythene
The Dehradun mayor Sunil Uniyal ‘Gama’ conducted a meeting with five Members of Legislative Assembly regarding the ban on polythene. The MLA from Raipur, Umesh Sharma ‘Kau’, Rajpur Road MLA Khajan Das, Dharmpur MLA Vinod Chamoli, Cantt MLA Harbans Kapoor and nominated Anglo-Indian MLA George Iwan Gregory Mann attended the meeting with the mayor. The meeting was regarding the contribution the elected representatives can make in their respective assembly constituencies to make the campaign against polythene successful.
Mayor Gama said that the MLAs have been asked to support and aid Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD) in the campaign against the use of polythene and single use plastic in the city. He also said that an awareness drive will be conducted with the support of MLAs in their respective constituency areas for the same purpose.
It is pertinent to mention here that starting from October 2 strict implementation of the prohibition of polythene and plastic will be done in the state. The MCD will also start issuing challan for violation of the prohibition.
Thursday, 26 September 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Just How To Order A Russian Bride November 20, 2019
- Livraison rapide Prednisone November 20, 2019
- Sildenafil Citrate Prix Quebec. Site Web Pharmacie November 20, 2019
- Achat Cialis France | comment acheter Cialis November 20, 2019
- Zetia livraison le lendemain. Zetia Livraison 24 Heures November 20, 2019