For the smooth and hassle free conduct of Kumbh Mela 2021, the Urban Development minister Madan Kaushik and Mela officer Deepak Rawat met the national secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad and patron member of Juna Akhada Mahant Hari Giri on Monday.
During the meeting, Kaushik assured the ascetic that all arrangements shall be made keeping quality in mind and all targets will be accomplished within stipulated time. The Mela officer Rawat said that the state and central governments were determined to make the Kumbh Mela 2021, a magnificent event which will be clean, serene, green and attractive.
Discussing the major issues of Kumbh Mela, the state authorities assured that the basic facilities to facilitate the holy dip in the Ganga including expansion of Ghats, bridge construction and allotting lands for the Akhadas in Kumbh Nagar will be done well in time.
The Kumbh area shall be expanded considering the expected rush of pilgrims as in past Kumbh Melas keeping in view of the interest of the locals and traders, so that their routine is not disturbed. A crowd management team shall be formed said Rawat. Very soon a high power committee shall be formed which will discuss all these issues, he added.
Tuesday, 09 July 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Minister, Mela officer meet ABAP national secretary July 9, 2019
- Uttarakhand police prepared for Kanwad Mela 2019: DG July 9, 2019
- UTC sends proposal to Delhi Transport department July 9, 2019
- MC gives instructions to bulk waste generators July 9, 2019
- 40.13% turnout in Amwala Tarla councillor re-election July 9, 2019