Thursday, 15 March 2018 | PNS | Haridwar-
While chairing a dedication ceremony of Gahoi Vaishya Surya Dharamshala in Bhupatwala in Haridwar on Wednesday, Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment S K Gangwar said that the Vaishya community has always been a frontrunner in service to humanity.
“The community members have constructed dharamshalas and inns for the pilgrims at religious places across the country.
If service to the humanity is done without expecting any reward it transforms ‘Nar’ into ‘Narayana’, for Service to man is the highest form of service,” he said.
Lauding the efforts of the community members, the Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Narendra Singh Tomar said that the yeomen’s service being rendered by the community for the pilgrims is nothing short of serving the divine.
The city mayor Manoj Garg appealed to the members of Ahoi community that they must take a pledge to keep the city clean.
The Ministers along with community members presented mementos to the industrialists Harendra Garsg and Sudhir Gupta for rendering selfless services to the society.
You might also like
- Moto E7 Plus with dual rear camera launched in India for Rs 9,499 September 24, 2020
- Bihar DGP quits, likely to take electoral plunge September 24, 2020
- Actor Poonam Pandey’s husband gets bail in assault case September 24, 2020
- Rohit stars in Mumbai Indians’ 49-run win over KKR September 24, 2020
- Rafale offset pact flouted: CAG September 24, 2020