The State Meteorological Centre gave an orange alert of very heavy to heavy rainfall which is to occur at isolated places of the state on Sunday. The warning is for Dehradun, Tehri, Haridwar, Pauri, Nainital, Champawat, Pithoragarh and Udham Singh Nagar districts. As per the department, light to moderate rainfall and thunderstorms are likely to occur at most of the places in the state on Sunday.
In Dehradun, the weathermen have warned of few spells of rain and thunderstorm. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain 33 degree Celsius and 23 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state on Thursday were 32.7 degree Celsius and 24.7 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 29.8 degree Celsius and 23.4 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 18.8 degree Celsius and 15.1 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 23 degree Celsius and 18.8 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Sunday, 07 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 8 Nari Niketan inmates to get homely atmosphere July 7, 2019
- Track every maternal death- Mission Director NHM July 7, 2019
- Mountain Medicine institute to come up at Rudraprayag July 7, 2019
- Murder accused in Vasu Yadav case claim being framed July 7, 2019
- Child labour case: UTU ,VC served notice July 7, 2019