The state meteorological centre on Sunday issued warning of heavy rainfall with intense shower at isolated places especially in Dehradun, Tehri, Pauri, Nainital, Chamoli, Rudraprayag and Pithoragarh districts of Uttarakhand during the next 24 hours. Overall, the weather is likely to remain generally cloudy with possibility of light to moderate rainfall and thunderstorms at most places in the state on Monday.
In the provisional capital of Uttarakhand, few spells of rainfall and thunderstorms are likely to occur at most places on Monday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 30 degree Celsius and 24 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun.
Meanwhile on Sunday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the state were 31.9 degree Celsius and 24.6 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 35.5 degree Celsius and 26.2 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 21.4 degree Celsius and 15.1 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 24.8 degree Celsius and 18.4 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Monday, 12 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- A point to ponder, after all November 30, 2019
- Three dead & seven injured in a road accident November 30, 2019
- 1200 e-challan machines received by traffic directorate November 30, 2019
- Elephant killed by another jumbo in Corbett November 30, 2019
- Forest Dept alert on leopard movements November 30, 2019