Actress Melissa Benoist has got engaged to her Supergirl co-actor Chris Wood.
The duo took to Instagram to announce the news of their engagement.
“Yes yes yes it will always be yes,” Benoist captioned a photograph of Wood kissing her on the cheek, with her engagement ring on full display.
Wood shared the same photograph and wrote — “The happiest.”
They both met on the set of TV series Supergirl, in which Benoist stars as the lead character.
The 30-year-old actress was previously married to Glee star Blake Jenner. But due to irreconcilable differences, she filed for divorce in 2016 and officially got separated from him in 2017.
Tuesday, 12 February 2019 | Team Viva
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019