Actress Melissa Benoist has got engaged to her Supergirl co-actor Chris Wood.
The duo took to Instagram to announce the news of their engagement.
“Yes yes yes it will always be yes,” Benoist captioned a photograph of Wood kissing her on the cheek, with her engagement ring on full display.
Wood shared the same photograph and wrote — “The happiest.”
They both met on the set of TV series Supergirl, in which Benoist stars as the lead character.
The 30-year-old actress was previously married to Glee star Blake Jenner. But due to irreconcilable differences, she filed for divorce in 2016 and officially got separated from him in 2017.
Tuesday, 12 February 2019 | Team Viva
You might also like
- Needed, a healing touch June 15, 2019
- Love & prejudice June 15, 2019
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019