Drug inspector Anita Bharti sealed a medical store in Jwalapur due to irregularities revealed during an inspection. The shop owner has been given 10 days to provide necessary documentation failing which further action will be taken against him.Bharti said that complaints were being received about Gaurav medical store in Jwalapur. Raiding the store, the departmental team sought information about the medicines kept there but did not receive a satisfactory reply. The team observed that no record of psychotropic drugs was kept in the medical store and other orders of the health department were also not being followed with some drugs also being sold without prescription. Bharti said that in view of Covid-19, the state administration has directed that medicines or cough, cold and fever should not be sold without prescription. Due to this, medical stores are constantly being monitored in every district and the records of medicines being sold daily by them are also being checked.
Tuesday, 07 July 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- AI crash probe on amid speculation August 9, 2020
- Not wearing mask in public- pay Rs 200 fine, receive four washable masks August 9, 2020
- CM presents Teelu Rauteli Award to 21 achievers August 9, 2020
- Highest single day spike of Covid-19 in U’khand August 9, 2020
- Salary deduction of MLAs August 9, 2020