The Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) sealed the premises from which the World Integrity Centre was functioning in the city on Saturday. According to the officials, the restaurant and club made in an unregulated manner by Sachin Upadhyay under SM Hospitality at Rajpur Road was sealed following orders passed by the MDDA vice chairman Ranveer Singh Chauhan. MDDA assistant engineer MK Joshi, additional engineer Vinod Chauhan and other officials along with the Dalanwala police station in-charge and other police personnel were also present during the sealing of the premises.
Sunday, 30 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020