Taking action in pursuance of orders passed by Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority vice chairman Ashish Kumar Srivastav and secretary Prakash Chandra Dumka in a case of unauthorised plotting, a team from the authority conducted demolition on 12 bigha plot at Shivalik Residency, Bima Vihar, Sahastradhara Road. The team demolished illegal gated plotting and a room constructed illegally for a watchman on the said plot by Rajesh Dhiman. MDDA’s assistant engineer Anand Ram, junior engineer Hemant Rawat and other staff members were present during the demolition.
In another case, on the directions of MDDA, Sikka Group voluntarily began demolition of its office built illegally on the authority’s land near the regional transport office at Rajpur Road.
The authority had directed the group to remove the illegal construction within two days failing which it would be demolished.
Tuesday, 08 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019