Taking action in pursuance of orders passed by Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority vice chairman Ashish Kumar Srivastav and secretary Prakash Chandra Dumka in a case of unauthorised plotting, a team from the authority conducted demolition on 12 bigha plot at Shivalik Residency, Bima Vihar, Sahastradhara Road. The team demolished illegal gated plotting and a room constructed illegally for a watchman on the said plot by Rajesh Dhiman. MDDA’s assistant engineer Anand Ram, junior engineer Hemant Rawat and other staff members were present during the demolition.
In another case, on the directions of MDDA, Sikka Group voluntarily began demolition of its office built illegally on the authority’s land near the regional transport office at Rajpur Road.
The authority had directed the group to remove the illegal construction within two days failing which it would be demolished.
Tuesday, 08 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Dept seizes truck smuggling wood March 26, 2019
- Ambrish stresses on local pick to represent Haridwar in LS March 26, 2019
- Nishank confident of BJP’s return to power March 26, 2019
- company to unplug dialysis machines March 26, 2019
- Jhanda fair and nomination rallies trigger traffic jams on roads in Doon March 26, 2019