MCD to hold tax collection camps in 32 wards from Feb 15
In order to collect house taxes from various wards of the city, the Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD) is all set to organise house tax camps for the next 11 days in 32 wards.
It is learnt that the first camp would be organised on February 15 in ward numbers 31 and 59. The second camp would be organised in ward numbers 25, 37, and 56 on February 16 while the third camp would be held in ward numbers 4, 25, 11, and 47 on February 18. The fourth camp would be held in ward numbers 47, 11 and 37 on February 19. The fifth camp would be organised in ward numbers 58, 5 and 35 on February 20. On February 21, the camps would be organised in ward numbers 9, 23 and 24. On February 22, the camp would be held in ward number 39. On February 23, the camp would be organised in ward numbers 42, 53, and 43. On February 25, the tax collection camp would be held in ward numbers 43 and 17. On February 26, the same would be held in ward numbers 59, 40 and 41. On February 27, the camps would be organised in ward numbers 23,24 and 28.
Thursday, 14 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019