The Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD) sanitised the five remaining wards out of 100 wards of Dehradun which were left in the two-day sanitation drive on Saturday and Sunday. These five wards including Pitthuwala, Sewla Kalan, Mehuwala, Harbhajwala, and Chandrawani were sanitised on Monday using 22,000 litres of one percentage sodium hypochlorite solution with the help of 10 tankers. It is pertinent to mention here that the corporation had already sanitised 95 wards in the two-day sanitation drive using about 5.86 lakhs litre of disinfectant besides all the quarantine centres, containment zones and Covid care centres.
Tuesday, 16 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020