MCD acts against debris & building materials on road
The Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD) acted against eight persons and seized 10 trolleys of debris placed on the road on Tuesday. Earlier, on Monday the MCD staff imposed penalties on 18 people for keeping construction material and debris on the roads.
As per the orders of municipal commissioner Vinay Shankar Pandey, the deputy municipal commissioner was appointed in-charge and senior city health officer was appointed as the nodal officer for this task. A team of two assistant engineers, two additional engineers and 10 sanitation workers were deputed to undertake this task.
The orders for the immediate lifting of debris and the construction material from the main roads came into effect after it was seen that such materials on the road was disrupting the flow of traffic.
The municipal commissioner has requested the public not to keep any construction material or debris on the roads. He also requested the public to inform the MCD if any kind of construction material is found outside buildings or houses. Citizens can contact the MCD by directly calling on the number 8047097506 or through the medium of Swachhta application MOHUA.
Wednesday, 04 December 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- MCD acts against debris & building materials on road December 4, 2019
- DIG takes cognisance of increasing deaths in mishaps involving heavy vehicles December 4, 2019
- 68 challans issued in two days against autos operating without meter December 3, 2019
- Three-day exhibition ‘Flowers’ ends December 3, 2019
- MAD embarks on yet another cleanliness drive in Rispana December 3, 2019