weather activity in the upcoming week may play as spoilsport for the wedding season which has started in Uttarakhand.
The State Meteorological centre has issued an alert of hail and squall which is likely to be experienced in the majority of places in the state on April 16.
An official from the State Meteorological centre said that there is a possibility of hail and rainfall on April 16. He added that light rainfall is also likely to occur in some places on Sunday.
The State Meteorological centre has predicted light to light rain and thunderstorm in isolated places of the state on Sunday. Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag and Pithoragarh districts are likely to experience this weather condition. Dry weather however is likely to prevail in rest of Uttarakhand.
Meanwhile the weathermen recorded a maximum and minimum temperature of 34.6 degree Celsius and 19.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun on Saturday. Similarly a high and low temperature of 36.6 degree Celsius and 17.4 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 26 degree Celsius and 11.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 26 degree Celsius and 12.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively was recorded.
Sunday, 14 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Freedom fighter Paripoornand Painuli dies April 14, 2019
- CM, speaker remember B R Ambedkar on anniversary April 14, 2019
- Many places in U’khand to receive hail and squall April 14, 2019
- Earth Day Network to start Clean Ganga Campaign at Devprayag today April 13, 2019
- Official denies claims of locals on Shishambada Plant April 13, 2019