weather activity in the upcoming week may play as spoilsport for the wedding season which has started in Uttarakhand.
The State Meteorological centre has issued an alert of hail and squall which is likely to be experienced in the majority of places in the state on April 16.
An official from the State Meteorological centre said that there is a possibility of hail and rainfall on April 16. He added that light rainfall is also likely to occur in some places on Sunday.
The State Meteorological centre has predicted light to light rain and thunderstorm in isolated places of the state on Sunday. Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag and Pithoragarh districts are likely to experience this weather condition. Dry weather however is likely to prevail in rest of Uttarakhand.
Meanwhile the weathermen recorded a maximum and minimum temperature of 34.6 degree Celsius and 19.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun on Saturday. Similarly a high and low temperature of 36.6 degree Celsius and 17.4 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 26 degree Celsius and 11.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 26 degree Celsius and 12.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively was recorded.
Sunday, 14 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019