Gyanendra Mani has assumed charge as the chief general manager and officer in-charge of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Uttarakhand regional office. A PhD in Agricultural Economics from GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology in Pantnagar, he is a staunch banker by profession. However, he has also made contributions to the academic world with over 100 documents to his credit in the form of books, study reports and research papers in Indian and international journals and newspapers. He had earlier served in NABARD’s Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh offices, Bankers Institute of Rural Development (BIRD), Lucknow and Head Office in Mumbai in various capacities.
Thursday, 03 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- The IPL is back September 21, 2020
- 2 farm Bills pushed through RS amid ruckus September 21, 2020
- PM hails farm reform Bills, assures MSP, Govt procurement to continue September 21, 2020
- Speaker Agarwal, Roorkee MLA positive for Covid September 21, 2020
- Covid count mounts to 40963 in U’khand September 21, 2020