In a murder case on Tuesday at Premnagar, a man allegedly killed his brother in-law after an argument. According to the police, the accused has been identified as Pawan Singh while the deceased is Sunil Kumar. According to officials the accused slit open the neck of his relative.
Superintendent of Police (city) Shweta Choubey said, “We received information that a man had been murdered in Premnagar. The accused is still absconding and we are trying to catch him. It was found that the accused and the victim had an argument which escalated into a violent altercation between the two. The argument was also witnessed by the neighbours. We are waiting for the post mortem report after which the exact cause of death will be certified.”
According to the police, there is CCTV footage too which substantiates the charge.
Wednesday, 06 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Brothers of PCS officer allegedly thrash neighbours November 12, 2019
- District police plan to initiate technologically advanced team November 12, 2019
- Two dead, one injured in road accident November 12, 2019
- Return of maryada November 11, 2019
- Guv invites Sena as BJP says no November 11, 2019