A man allegedly killed his brother in-law with a sharp weapon brutally in SIIDCUL. The police arrested the accused on Thursday. The victim was admitted to district hospital in a serious condition from where he was referred to higher medical centre in Dehradun. The victim died during the treatment. The body has been sent for post mortem examination.
A 35 year old man, Mahendra from Bareily reportedly attacked his brother in-law Santosh from Bareilly over a tiff on some issue. Santosh was working at a factory in SIIDCUL industrial estate. Both the men used to stay back during night in SIIDCUL.
On Wednesday, a tiff arose between the two over some matter. The police said that Mahendra attacked his brother in-law Santosh with a sharp weapon. The company people informed the police about the incident.
The police have taken the accused in their custody after registering a case against him. The case is being investigated, added the police.
You might also like
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019