Actress Madhuri Dixit Nene took to social media to share an emotional note for her younger son Ryan on his birthday.
The note read: “Can’t play with you like earlier anymore, can’t believe how fast have you grown up. Happy 14th birthday Ryan.”
She also shared a photograph in which she can be seen having fun time with her sons Ryan and Arin.
Madhuri, who tied the knot with US-based surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999, gave birth to Arin in 2003 and Ryan in 2005.
Madhuri had earlier spoken about her love for kids. She said, “I wanted to enjoy new phases of my life. I wanted to have kids, and apart from work, I have had other dreams. I love my sons and wanted to spend quality time with them during their initial years.”
Monday, 11 March 2019 | Pioneer | in Vivacity
You might also like
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019