Actress Madhuri Dixit Nene took to social media to share an emotional note for her younger son Ryan on his birthday.
The note read: “Can’t play with you like earlier anymore, can’t believe how fast have you grown up. Happy 14th birthday Ryan.”
She also shared a photograph in which she can be seen having fun time with her sons Ryan and Arin.
Madhuri, who tied the knot with US-based surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999, gave birth to Arin in 2003 and Ryan in 2005.
Madhuri had earlier spoken about her love for kids. She said, “I wanted to enjoy new phases of my life. I wanted to have kids, and apart from work, I have had other dreams. I love my sons and wanted to spend quality time with them during their initial years.”
Monday, 11 March 2019 | Pioneer | in Vivacity
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019