To solve the psychological problems of students, teachers and parents during the lockdown, the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) has appointed Neeru Bisht of Dehradun as its official counsellor. She is a research scholar and Himgiri Zee University. The NCERT has made appointment of counsellors in all the states to give psychological support to the students and their parents during the lockdown. Bisht said that the NCERT has divided the entire country into six zones and appointed counsellors. She said that the students, parents and teachers can contact her on her mobile number 8126302767 and 8650586778 or email her on email@example.com.
Friday, 01 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Lockdown blues: Bisht to counsel students and parents May 1, 2020
- Bio-medical waste generation rises during lockdown May 1, 2020
- Rawat thanks donors for about Rs 55 crore received in CM relief fund so far May 1, 2020
- Won’t allow murder of democracy in U’khnad: PCC president May 1, 2020
- Some parents also taking advantage of situation besides some schools, opine locals May 1, 2020