Light to moderate rain/snowfall very likely at many places
Light rain showers are likely to occur in the state’s provisional capital while heavy snowfall is likely at isolated places in the higher reaches of Chamoli and Pithoragarh districts today. As forecast by the state meteorological centre, Dehradun will witness light rainfall or thunder showers on Tuesday and the sky will remain generally cloudy. The maximum and minimum temperatures in the city are forecast to be around 26 degree Celsius and 11 degree Celsius respectively on Tuesday.
According to the meteorological centre forecast, light to moderate rainfall is likely to occur in many places in Uttarakhand on Tuesday. Snowfall might occur at isolated places at and above 3000 metres altitude. The sky will remain partly to generally cloudy. Heavy snowfall is likely at isolated places in the higher reaches of Chamoli and Pithoragarh districts.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the state on Monday were 26.8 degree Celsius and 10.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 27.9 degree Celsius and 10.5 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 17.0 degree Celsius and 6.3 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 17.2 degree Celsius and 8 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Light to moderate rain/snowfall very likely at many places November 26, 2019
- Indo-German collaboration to tackle human-wildlife conflict November 26, 2019
- Injured tiger found dead in Corbett November 26, 2019
- Vehicle kills leopard on NH 74 November 26, 2019
- Governor of Maha working under direction of union govt- Pritam Says situation in Maharashtra similar to that of Uttarakhand in 2016 November 26, 2019