The State Meteorological Centre has forecast very light to light rain and snowfall at isolated places, especially in the hills, of the state on Wednesday. The sky on the day would be mainly clear to partly cloudy as per the weather forecast.
In Dehradun, the sky is likely to be clear to partly cloudy on Wednesday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 26 degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius respectively, the weather officers said.
They further said that there is a possibility of another wet spell in the state later this month. After the rain spell is over the mercury would begin to rise, they added.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Tuesday were 25.2 degree Celsius and 10.0 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 24.0 degree Celsius and 7.7 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 16.6 degree Celsius and 4.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 17.6 degree Celsius and 6.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Wednesday, 13 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019