The State Meteorological Centre has forecast very light to light rain and snowfall at isolated places, especially in the hills, of the state on Wednesday. The sky on the day would be mainly clear to partly cloudy as per the weather forecast.
In Dehradun, the sky is likely to be clear to partly cloudy on Wednesday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 26 degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius respectively, the weather officers said.
They further said that there is a possibility of another wet spell in the state later this month. After the rain spell is over the mercury would begin to rise, they added.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Tuesday were 25.2 degree Celsius and 10.0 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 24.0 degree Celsius and 7.7 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 16.6 degree Celsius and 4.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 17.6 degree Celsius and 6.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Wednesday, 13 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019