The State Meteorological Centre has forecast very light to light rain and snowfall at isolated places, especially in the hills, of the state on Wednesday. The sky on the day would be mainly clear to partly cloudy as per the weather forecast.
In Dehradun, the sky is likely to be clear to partly cloudy on Wednesday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 26 degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius respectively, the weather officers said.
They further said that there is a possibility of another wet spell in the state later this month. After the rain spell is over the mercury would begin to rise, they added.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Tuesday were 25.2 degree Celsius and 10.0 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 24.0 degree Celsius and 7.7 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 16.6 degree Celsius and 4.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 17.6 degree Celsius and 6.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Wednesday, 13 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019